AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION FLUID
Recommended for the Shifting Portion of the Indmar-V Transmissions and ZF Transmissions
Indmar’s Transmission Fluid’s state-of-the-art additive system provides ultimate transmission protection and peak performance in passenger cars, sports utility vehicles and light duty trucks.
Indmar’s ATF is a premium fluid designed and recommended for use in automatic transmissions previously serviceable by GM DEXRON-III and FORD MERCON brands.
- Superior wear protection
- Excellent frictional properties for smooth shifting
- Excellent anti-shudder performance
- Good seal compatibility
- Protection against varnish and sludge formation
- Superior thermal stability
- Outstanding low-temperature performance
- Formulated with select base stocks for added resistance to thermal
- Provides active anti-wear agents to protect critical transmission components
- Delivers added resistance to fluid oxidation in severe operating conditions
- Shear-stable viscosity modifiers provide stay-in-grade protection
SYNTHETIC TRANSMISSION OIL
Recommended for the V-Drive Portion of the Indmar V-Transmission
Full-synthetic transmission fluid specifically designed for use in heavyduty transmissions operating under severe conditions, extreme ambient temperatures and utilizing extended service intervals.
Formulated with proprietary PolyAlphaOlefin(PAO) Synthetic base stocks and advanced additive technology, Indmar’s Synthetic Transmission Oil SYN boasts outstanding thermal oxidation stability and exceeds the performance requirement for APO GL-1/MT-1.
- Extended service wear protection for critical transmission components
- Excellent frictional properties and low-temp performance for smooth shifting
- Optimum performance under heavy-load
- Maximum protection against transmission varnish and sludge formation
- Superior thermal stability and oxidation resistance to support extended service
- Optimizes fuel economy compared to conventional manual transmission fluids
- Maximizes manual transmissions operational life
- Formulated with PolyAlphaOlefin (PAO) base stocks for maximum resistance thermal breakdown
- Provides active anti-wear agents to protect critical transmission components, including synchronizers
- Delivers maximum resistance to fluid oxidation in severe operating conditions, including stop-and-go driving
- Advanced friction modifiers provide smooth shifting performance